Nastergal & Berry Chia Pudding Parfait (Vegan)
Nastergal Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Heerlijk Nastergal
- 1 cup fresh/frozen berries
- 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- Fresh Berries
- Make the chia pudding by whisking all ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Make the compote by adding the berries, ginger and a splash of water to a saucepan. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Divide the compote between 2 glasses.
- Spoon the set chia pudding on top of the compote.
- Add a layer of coconut yoghurt and top with granola and berries before serving.